Sunday 9 January 2011

Who am I?

Hi,

Welcome to my blog.  I should introduce myself.  I am the mum to an 8 month old baby and the world has changed.  A tiny but very cute bomb has gone off in my life and the dust is only just starting to settle.

Having worked in food for 9 years, I had images of maternity leave involving bread baking sessions, every meal being home cooked for my husband and my child and suddenly having all the time in the world to do the things I wanted.  Let’s just say reality was somewhat different!  It came as a shock to be the person who has no time to make a sandwich let alone make bread and earning £123 a week (soon to drop to nothing) is another adjustment.

So the point of this blog is not to give any kind of mothering advice, frankly I’m not the best qualified for that but just to share my coping techniques through the world of food.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments but please don't include links in them.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.